Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PowDerfuLL

Wow. This milk is so powderful, the pauper feels she's opening her mouth to the construction site. but still she loves it. Haix..but anyway, although she is penniless, she managed to tag along her slightly wealthier parents to the FoodFair!! I dun noe if it's me, but somehow, it's like the foodfair degraded over the years. :( REally, i ate shark's fin that's gooey n oh soo sour...quite a let-down. hmm...here goes the pauper's chance of feeling royal. Even the shark fin hates me.

N not only that. I think the baddest thing abt going to a foodfair on the last day is that there'll always be a bunch of aunties pushing their way to the nearest deal. Ok, i'm trying to be tolerant, but OMG, stop trying to take advantage of me. SERIOUSLY. If 2 chawamushis cost $1.50, can't u just buy two n eat it yrself. Why must i pay $1 (original price) while u hav it at 50cents. So Unfair! So HAHA, I rejected yr offer to SHARE. :DD