Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hi again:D

Sry that I've not blogged like I promised. It's just that some things happened n I camped at ct's hse n ya, I still feel like crap. There's just too much negative energy at home. My sis cried miserably on her b'day yesterday, my bro was throwing a tantrum, no one's in the mood for anything.

Still, for these past 5 days, thank u chiou torn, jov, jia zhen, cherry, darren,jem n aunty for supporting me thru. U really went beyond wat's called for. HAHA, I expected much less. So...ya, I feel so LOVED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time I wouldn't hav believed in retail therapy. But ppl, just so u noe, i STILL dun believe in squeezing off yr fren's $$. So one way or another, i'm gonna pay u'all back. I'm not yr 'wad' k?! Lol. nvm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, the pauper shall pick herself up n continue from where she's left off.

Fyi, her hair's short again :D