Sunday, January 17, 2010

Here's what i'm listening now..Hard but Easy by f(x)



(SNSD)Jessica's sister Krystal is inside. spot her :)


17 Jan: Countdown to Release of Posting Results.

Yepps. I've applied for poly. Been travelling around singapore for courses with sherilyn. Here are my choices :

1.SP- Biomed
2.NP- Biomed
3.NP- Psychology
4.NP- Mass comm

Wait.. Just so u're wondering, all repeat J1s hav to apply. N cuz of that I missed the CHOIR FILMING, prob my big break. NOO.u cant help but wish that u've got that 3s of fame rite? plus that director has filmed some internationally recognised movies. Oh no..

I know it sounds strange for me to be all bothered about poly, but now, I'm really torn apart. Sp's super attractive. It's like now, 60% of the time, i'm thinking of it. They've excellent facillities(aka subway, kfc n some travel agency?!) plus, I can learn german and hopefully join in their scholar's program (If they acceppt repeats). Most impt, I can let go of the past n really REALLY start afresh. I can almost imagine myself growing a lot there. but there's choir n maths holding me back.

MATHS..T.T. I love maths.. HOW?? :(:(