Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi ppl, how've u all been?

Yep, it's been a long time since i've blogged ( intended to blog on new year but too lazy). Haha. U can't believe how glad i am now that 2009 is over. Byee... so glad i'll nvr see it EVER again.

Hmm.. now for 2010... I've got a few new additions in my life:

1. NEW COMP woohooo... built-in cam, rmike plus finger-print detection.. wow..must get a new laptop bag..


2. New  fighting fish.. it's my birthday present from jz. yar, it's so cute.. but very irresponsive. always pretend to be dead =.=



                                                 Fighting fish called Blue-black for obvious reasons


3. Clog shoes.. with matching mini shoes for my soft-toys n matching keychain
( can;t show all of them since i'm using the comp cam so shall juz show one)



Yeppie Yeps. It's made in some farm in holland.


Then again, since it's the new year...so I've got some new thoughts..

Like working crazily hard.. I think i've rested too much already, so i'm starting to think weird.
Hm... I hope to

1. Do really really really well
2. work in the hols n weekends
3. Continue with my german courses.

it's so sick.. but somehow, i've got a strong urge to do all those. Inspired by rainie in whywhylove?
maybe.

but all in all..
Wishing u a Belated New Year (:

ps. I'll probably blog abt my hols in the next post ^^