Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Cut Bangs Today

Haha, now half of the sops has bangs. Actually, it started yesterday. I couldn't stop my itchy fingers from cutting my hair n i ended up cutting slanted. so today, i told the hairdresser to cut bangs instead. woohoo.

Today's the open house. The turn out was ok n everything was fine, but i still feel that jc open hse can nvr compare to poly (they shout in yr ears). then oli n i walked to her hse to watch cartoon Kat-tun. Apek's in it. He look so shuai. Haha. We also played with her Flying Squirrel n i ate green tea ice cream n GERMAN chocolate. Oli's really gd at knowing wad i like n all. Haha. N i didnt even tell her. So thankful.

K, then everything happened as per se. So I'm ending here. Gute Nacht

FYI. Today's Jasmine's Birthday, so happy birthday :)